Monday, February 14, 2011

The View From Monday - February 14, 2011

A Happy Valentine's Day to those of you who celebrate. Happy plain old Monday to those who don't.

There are not a lot of books on my list for this week. The list is below. I'm going to try to post a bunch of reviews this week that have been percolating in my head. I tend to think a lot about a review before I actually write it. Then I have to edit it to remove anything spoilery. I could probably tell you how I've rated the several books ahead of the reviews, but I won't.

Wednesday will feature comics this week because we will have a guest for Thursday Flicks - author Seanan McGuire.

I'm hoping to get back to Photo Friday this week. We missed it last week because of all the wonderful Debut Author interviews. Here are the dates the giveaways end:

Debut AuthorGiveawayEnd Date
Darynda JonesFirst Grave on the RightFebruary 15, 2011
Dianne DuvallDarkness DawnsFebruary 16, 2011
Allison PangA Brush of DarknessFebruary 18, 2011

Just click on the author's name to go to the interview and giveaway. If you are interested in the 2011 Debut Author Challenge click on 2011 DAC tab above.

Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. There are certainly other books coming out that I've not listed.

February 15, 2011

Dreams of a Dark WarriorKresley ColePNR - Immortals After Dark 11
Desires of the DeadKimberly DertingYA - Body Finder 2
The Guardian Connie HallPNR
The Desert of SoulsHoward Andrew JonesFM
AftertimeSophie LittlefieldPNR
The Truth About VampiresTheresa MeyersPNR
AngelfireCourtney Allison MoultonYA - Angelfire 1
Voices of DragonsCarrie VaughnYA


February 17, 2011

The Republic of ThievesScott LynchF - Gentleman Bastard 3

F - Fantasy
FM - Fantasy Mystery
PNR - Paranormal Romance
YA - Young Adult


White Chocolate Heart Box by CAMJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment