Saturday, March 12, 2011

Winner x 5 - March 12, 2011

...and the winners are

Fated by Rebecca Zanetti:



StacieDM who said...

My favorite alpha vampire would be Spike from Buffy/Angel. Lestat from the Vampire Chronicles would be my second choice. I like when the alpha has a sense of humor too. Congratulations on your new release! So glad the second book comes out so soon.





**********************************************


Dead to Me, Deader Still and Dead Matter by Anton Strout:


Cherry who said...


I would have the power of healing so I could take away people's pain.






*********************************************


Late Eclipses by Seanan McGuire:



buddyt who said...

One of my favorite Shakespeare quotes and perhaps less known is:

Absence from those we love is self from self - a deadly banishment.





*********************************************


Accidentally Catty by Dakota Cassidy


Jolene Allcock and Family said...

I would like to become accidentally patient. LOL, I know it's not anything special, but as I am typing this my two boys are fighting, again, and my daughter is yelling and throwing a fit because I said no to ice cream. Jeesh!! I would love to be able to brush of the fits and the things that get under my skin instead of having to take a trip to the bathroom for deep breaths.




*********************************************

Under Wraps by Hannah Jayne



pixie13 said...

Mine would be SCRAps. Supernatural Creatures Removal Agency.








Winners have been notified and have until 11:59 PM US Eastern Time on Saturday, March 19, 2011 to contact The Qwillery or the The Qwillery will randomly choose a new winner or winners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment