Saturday, March 17, 2012

Winners x 8 - March 17, 2012

And the winners are...


Arctic Rising by Tobias S. Buckell - Ended March 7, 2012 - Read the interview here.


Question:  What is/are your favorite book(s), movie(s) or TV show(s) about natural disasters

Barbara E. who said...

I liked the movie Twister, as well as Night of the Comet.




Dead Harvest (The Collector 1) by Chris F. Holm (2 copies) - Ended March 8, 2012 - Read the interview here.


Question:  Favorite mystery writer? or Favorite myth?

1) Stephanie who said...

My favorite mystery writer is Agatha Christie.

and

2) Lesley D who said...

My favorite classic mystery writer is Sir Authur Conan Doyle, but my favorite urban fantasy/mystery writer is Jim Butcher. Thanks for the giveaway! This book sounds right up my alley. :)




Fated (Alex Verus 1) by Benedict Jacka - Ended March 9, 2012 - Read the interview here.


Question:  Which do you prefer - the UK or US covers?

Aisling who said...

This is one of the rare occasions I prefer the US covers. I MUST read Fated. I only wish I had some of Alex's magic to increase my reading time.




I Dream of Genies (Bottled Magic 1) and Genie Knows Best (Bottled Magic 2) by Judi Fennell - Ended March 10, 2012 - Read the interview here.


Question:  Who is your favorite genie? OR Make a wish!

Kristina Parmenter who said...

My wish is.............................

To have sun and warmth all year round...oh and kids that listen and don't interupt when i am reading...lol




On the Prowl - Ended March 13, 2012 - Read the review here. US ONLY


Question:  Who is/are your favorite werewolf or werewolves in books or film?

Di who said...

I haven't red a book about a werewolf in a long time, but I do like Alcide from True Blood.




Blackbirds (Miriam Black 1) by Chuck Wendig - Ended March 14, 2012 - Read the interview here. Please note that Blackbirds will not be released until April 24 in the US. The winner will receive the novel after it is published.


Question:  Share one thing that it on your bucket list (that list of things you'd like to do before you die)?

B. Edge who said...

Travel is definitely part of my bucket list. The big one for me is Australia or New Zealand; I'd love to get to know such unique places!




Black Howl (Black Wings 3) eBook for international/US winner or Mass Market Paperback for US winner only - Ended March 15, 2012 - Read the interview here.


Question:  Who is/are your favorite angel(s) or fallen angel(s) from novels, short stories, etc.?

pamerd who said

Hi

I love this series!

I have a couple of favorites - Dmitri of Nalini Singh's Archangel's Blade and since I have read Black Wings (and have Black Night in a TBR stack) I would also include Gabriel Angeloscuro.

Thanks for the chance.
Pam




The winners have been notified and have until 11:59 pm US Eastern Time on Saturday, March 24, 2012 to respond or The Qwillery will very randomly choose a new winner or winners.

Thank you!

1 comment: